Friday, November 22, 2013

try these red shoes

Well, I am in Bend.  But I have many a tale to tell you about Baja -- and a few leftovers from Melaque.

At this rate, I will be writing about Mexico until I head back south.

I started my search for a new computer yesterday.  Right now, a 13 inch Samsung is far ahead of the other candidates.  But there is a 14 business day waiting period for it to ship.  I may be in Melaque by the time it gets to Bend.

My brother has been good enough to let me slip into his business station for this post.  But it is a temporary solution. 


Until I have a computer in hand, I suggest you step over to Jennifer Rose's new blog Red Shoes are Better than Bacon.  Yes, the iconoclastic, tightly-composed pieces of The Rose have returned to blogdom.  And, I am certain she will share her particular Weltanschauung with us all.

And I will soon be back with you.  I hope.
   

No comments: