Sunday, September 28, 2008

better than another red-blue-yellow electoral map



OK, fellow bloggers. The results are in, and the 28 of us who voted (Yup! Me too.) have proved exactly what your comments said: we are a diverse group.


The question was simple: "When do you write your quality posts?" Apparently, our gang social schedules keep us occupied in the evenings. We don't need no stinkin' evening-writing.


We have one afternoon writer, and then an almost-even split between morning, late night, whenever, and the alumni of the I-cannot-avoid-the sarcastic-answer school (my people).


So, what do we learn from all this? I suspect, nothing.


What I did learn is that I love the fun of polls. But, more importantly, I generated another reason for a post. It would be a blogger trifecta if I could just think of a third reason. But, I will leave that for the literature writers.



6 comments:

Babs said...

Maybe none of us write at night cause our brains are so old we can't think! JUST kidding......don't anyone get excited!

Steve Cotton said...

Babs -- I am a late night writer. Maybe because it takes that long for the arteries to unclog.

GlorV1 said...

You got a great response.

Babs said...

Oops!

Steve Cotton said...

Gloria -- I am never certain how these polls are going to go. After all, I self-limited it to bloggers. But it was just fun.

Steve Cotton said...

Babs -- No "oops!" required. I'm the guy with the aging system.