Friday, April 04, 2008

sail away



My cruise is upon me. Off to Brazil, Span, and Portugal I go.
I thought I might be able to keep up my posts on the cruise. But the computers are too slow and the access price too high.


Putting all that aside, I will be on vacation -- and I do not need to add a checklist item to get in the way of my passive vegetation. I will keep a log, though -- one of those habits Andee taught me. Who knows, I just may see some interesting sights to share with you? Just like Wayne's new tell-all postings.


See you back here near the end of the month. More news to come,

7 comments:

Islagringo said...

Have a great trip! We will miss you while you are gone but also look forward to hearing every gory sintillating detail!

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT trip hombre - sad to see that you can't get a connection on the Love Boat - what speed and costs are involved - we are your extended family out here ;-)

Juan

Babs said...

Have a GREAT time!

Anonymous said...

I will miss your posts - they've been a joy to read. Come back safely.

Alee'

Cory said...

Is that your stateroom and berth for your travels across the ocean?

Nice.

Hollito said...

Steve, have a nice time! :-)
I´m shure you will like Spain and Portugal.
And you will see a lot of interesting locations and experience interesting things that you can share with us when you´re back.

Theresa in Mèrida said...

I keep checking back to see if you have returned. I know you said the end of the month, but time has no meaning in Mexico.
regards,
Theresa